Sunrise Has a New Look
First of all, we want you to know that we wholeheartedly believe that it is our wonderful guests that make Sunrise Beach Villas such an amazing resort on Paradise Island.
We have always thought of you as our extended family, and we want you to know that it is your extraordinary attitudes and experiences that makes us love coming to work everyday!
Sunrise Beach Villas has recently taken some exciting steps both internally and externally that we believe will make your experience with us even more rewarding than before:
1. Here at Sunrise, we recently completely redesigned our website. Not only does it better reflect who we are as a private Bahamian Island resort, but it also allows you as a guest to easily research and prepare your next vacation and hear from us candidly about things happening in Paradise Island through our blog.
2. We also have set up a Twitter account. Please follow us @sunrisebahamas to stay updated on our newest specials, vacation giveaways, and exciting news.
3. In 2006 and 2007 we took on the project of completely remodeling our front Bar, Viola’s. We also added a beach bar, Archie’s. We are very proud of Viola’s new look, modern bar/kitchen appliances, extended drink menu, and completely new breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. Archie’s now allows our guests to grab a tropical drink without ever leaving the sand!
4. In addition to the Bar remodel, we also remodeled our front Bathrooms and Laundry facilities. We think that you will love both of those very convenient new amenities.
5. Our grounds crew took on a huge project of further “beautifying” our grounds in 2007 and 2008. We have added hundreds of new tropical flowers, trees, and bushes. We also introduced all new poolside furniture for your comfort. Finally, we added a brand new children’s play area and hammock “relaxation zone” behind Violas. It really looks great around here!
6. Finally, we just recently completely remodeled our front office. Also, in 2010 all of our one bedroom hotel villas will be given completely new furniture. It is an exciting time for Sunrise Beach Villas!
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about your next vacation!
SUNRISE BEACH CLUB AND VILLAS
Casino Drive Paradise Island
We believe that now is the time people need travel most. According to the World Tourism Organization, Americans take the fewest vacation days of any nation in its report — just 13 paid days. Compare that to 42 days for Italian, 37 for French, 35 for German, and 25 for both Korean and Japanese workers.
We think you deserve a break! In the end, you will be more productive and happier than simply putting your head down and digging through the neverending long days.
Harvard Business Has Outlined 5 Key Things We Can Do to Make Ourselves Happier: