Sunrise Beach Villas Referral Program!
Exciting things are happening now on Paradise Island, and we want to check in with you, our past guests, and let you know how much we appreciate you!
Since we appreciated your company so much on your last stay, we want to offer you an incentive to come back and see us again.
Refer friends/family for $100 off both trips
Sunrise Beach Villas is proud to announce we are continuing our referral program for our past guests. This program awards you and your booked guest when staying for 3 or more nights each $100 off of your stay with us. The more booked referrals we get from you, the more money you receive off of your next stay! These referral coupons have no “cash” value, and cannot exceed the cost of your next stay. We just ask that you tell your friends/family to let our staff know that you referred them, and both of you will be credited the discount for your next stay.
**Referral coupon has no cash value and cannot be used in any other manner besides a credit toward future reservations. Multiple referral coupons can be used during a single stay. The more referents you send to Sunrise Beach Villas, the more $100 credits you can receive. Per person room limit may not be exceeded
Here at Sunrise Beach Villas Bahamas, we wanted to check in and share some exciting news with you! It seems as if our guests are loving the improvements we have made over the past several years, and we are proud to say that those feelings have translated into many positive reviews of our property on tripadvisor.com (click here to see our listing). Tripadvisor has quickly become one of the top travel sites that experienced travelers are using to find honest and candid reviews of resorts, destinations, and restaurants.
We are proud to currently be ranked the #1 resort on Paradise Island. We believe that our welcoming attitude, honest bahamian culture, and true care for our guests has allowed people to feel as if they are at home at Sunrise Beach Villas. We hope our guests continue to review us, and also let us know what we can be doing better to allow you and your family to have the vacation of your dreams!
Sunrise Beach Villas Team
Well 2009 has come and gone, and we celebrated the New Year here at Sunrise Beach Villas with all of our guests. We had a blast, and wanted to share some of the Bahamian memories with you!
We had a wonderful couple that was married here on our grounds during the evening, and they decided that they would stick around to celebrate their big day with us at Viola’s
The Meinerz Family has been coming down to Paradise Island for Nearly 30 years. As the original “Kids” have grown up, they began bringing their children down, and now it is a hugely impressive family tradition. We were so happy to have all of them down here to celebrate the big day with us. We are proud that they call Sunrise Beach Villas their second home. We hope the tradition continues!
As the clock struck 12:00 Midnight, fireworks rang throughout Paradise Island. We all sat back and watched the show from Viola’s.
The evening was full of incredible energy, and our guests really had an amazing time singing karaoke, playing games, and enjoying one another’s company.
After the celebration at Viola’s, many of our guests made the trip down to Nassau for the famous Junkanoo parade! This Bahamian tradition brings guests from around the world to see the awe-inspiring costumes, dancing, and classic Bahamian Island music.
We are very happy to have brought in the New Year with you all at Sunrise Beach Villas, and wish you all the best in 2010!!
Sunrise Has a New Look
First of all, we want you to know that we wholeheartedly believe that it is our wonderful guests that make Sunrise Beach Villas such an amazing resort on Paradise Island.
We have always thought of you as our extended family, and we want you to know that it is your extraordinary attitudes and experiences that makes us love coming to work everyday!
Sunrise Beach Villas has recently taken some exciting steps both internally and externally that we believe will make your experience with us even more rewarding than before:
1. Here at Sunrise, we recently completely redesigned our website. Not only does it better reflect who we are as a private Bahamian Island resort, but it also allows you as a guest to easily research and prepare your next vacation and hear from us candidly about things happening in Paradise Island through our blog.
2. We also have set up a Twitter account. Please follow us @sunrisebahamas to stay updated on our newest specials, vacation giveaways, and exciting news.
3. In 2006 and 2007 we took on the project of completely remodeling our front Bar, Viola’s. We also added a beach bar, Archie’s. We are very proud of Viola’s new look, modern bar/kitchen appliances, extended drink menu, and completely new breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. Archie’s now allows our guests to grab a tropical drink without ever leaving the sand!
4. In addition to the Bar remodel, we also remodeled our front Bathrooms and Laundry facilities. We think that you will love both of those very convenient new amenities.
5. Our grounds crew took on a huge project of further “beautifying” our grounds in 2007 and 2008. We have added hundreds of new tropical flowers, trees, and bushes. We also introduced all new poolside furniture for your comfort. Finally, we added a brand new children’s play area and hammock “relaxation zone” behind Violas. It really looks great around here!
6. Finally, we just recently completely remodeled our front office. Also, in 2010 all of our one bedroom hotel villas will be given completely new furniture. It is an exciting time for Sunrise Beach Villas!
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about your next vacation!
SUNRISE BEACH CLUB AND VILLAS
Casino Drive Paradise Island
We believe that now is the time people need travel most. According to the World Tourism Organization, Americans take the fewest vacation days of any nation in its report — just 13 paid days. Compare that to 42 days for Italian, 37 for French, 35 for German, and 25 for both Korean and Japanese workers.
We think you deserve a break! In the end, you will be more productive and happier than simply putting your head down and digging through the neverending long days.
Harvard Business Has Outlined 5 Key Things We Can Do to Make Ourselves Happier: